here’s the most amazing airfryer taco recipe EVER!
like so so amazing & so easy & cheap
which we love!!!
- shredded chicken (got mine from the prepared foods section)
- shredded cheese (i prefer mexican blend)
- tortillas (the little ones bc they’re cuter)
- avocado oil (or any spray oil)
- stuff tortilla w/ chicken & cheese
- line your air fryer w foil & pop in the tacos
- spray w/ a bit of oil & cook for 5 mins @ 400 degrees
- flip them & spray the other side
- cook for 5 more mins
- take them out & enjoy
i had mine w chips & queso bc i didn’t plan ahead and have anything to add to them
they’re so easy to customize & dress up how you like
omg now i’m craving them again
please try this!!!